“Selling Your Expertise: How to Position Yourself for Increased Sales.”
Your customer is savvy. They have researched you, your product and your competitor before they come into contact with you. How do you differentiate yourself and become attractive to the savvy customer?
In this workshop learn to:
- *Develop yourself as an expert.
- *Be indispensable to your customer.
- *Know what your customer is looking for.
- *Sell something of value that people want to buy.
- *Understand your own value proposition.
11 AM– 1 PM Sierra Commons 107 Sacramento St. #300 Nevada City
$47 each or 3 for $120 Sign Up Here
Presented by Ruth Schwartz: Ruth is a certified business coach and facilitator of Business Peer Advisory Boards (The Alternative Board ) and has held numerous local workshops.
firstname.lastname@example.org 530 288-0180
May 25: How to Market Effectively