Business Executive Learning Lunch
Do your reports make sense? Can you spot bookkeeping errors and prevent fraud? If you rely on Quickbooks to file taxes and evaluate your business finances, you will not want to miss this!
Tuesday June 21, 2011:
“10 Get-Smart QuickBooks Tricks for the Business Owner”
In this presentation you will learn how to:
• Save money by avoiding fines and penalties
• Out-smart embezzlement and sloppy bookkeeping
• Feel confident about your business’ finances
Penny Lane Crull is a certified QuickBooks Pro-Advisor and one of the few to have attended live advanced training with Intuit. She has been teaching people just like you to get the most out of their accounting for over a decade. She is the President and founder of the local accounting firm Business Matters and the training company Penny Lane’s QuickBooks Now!
• Time: Noon – 1:30
• Price: Lunch is Free
• Location: Baird Investment Group 360 Sierra College Dr. # 200 Grass Valley, CA
• RSVP by contacting; Ruth Schwartz at 530 288- 0180, email@example.com or sign up online at tabgoldcountry.com.