Non-Profit Resource Center – Sacramento Region Presents:
Empowering Employees: Bridge the Gap Between What You Want and What You Get
Feb. 19,2009 9AM – Noon
Phoenix University, Sacramento
Sign up at: www.nprcenter.org
The Problem: Nobody does the job the way I want them to do it.
What they think: “I don’t understand how you want me to do it.”
The Solution: If I want it done right, I guess I better just do it myself.
What they think: “You are impossible to please!”
The Result: You work too hard. You have too many “hats”. High Turnover. Uncommitted employees. Compliance issues. Frustration.
If you want to start building commitment from employees today, then you can’t afford to miss this workshop.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
* The difference between commitment and compliance motivation.
* How leadership changes to create commitment.
* The principles and elements that empower people.
* Identify what people need in order to be empowered.
* The tools and skills you can use today to begin to build commitment in your organization.