Now More Than Ever! Your Own Board of Seasoned, Successful Top Business Owners.
It’s 2009…have you planned your business strategy for the year?
* Did you achieve your business goals for 2008?
* Are you taking action to ramp-up revenue growth?
* Do you know where your business is heading?
If you own a business and think that being a part of a think tank atmosphere with a small group of diverse business owners may support you in your business, come find out what The Alternative Board can do for you. There is no cost or obligation, but reservations are required.
Two Informational meetings about The Alternative Board
Hosted by Citizens Bank
* Tuesday January 27 Breakfast, 7:30 am, NCCA Grass Valley, CA
* Thursday January 29 Lunch, Noon, NCCA, Grass Valley, CA
Hosted by The Alternative Board
* Wednesday January 28 Lunch 11:30 am Hampton Inn, Yuba City CA
* Thursday January 29 Breakfast 7:30 am Hampton Inn, Yuba City, CA
To reserve your space: contact Ruth Schwartz at 530 288-0180
“I joined The Alternative Board® because I wanted help with the management side of running my business. Membership with The Alternative Board® gives me regularly scheduled consultation with other business owners in similar situations. I get a broader knowledge of management issues and strategies for handling a wide variety of business issues. My coach gives me good advice on management issues as well as access to good reference materials and information on the subject of management. I’m now more focused on my management and organizational skills and run my business using a more systematic approach rather than with emotions.
Dale Creighton, SCO Engineering, Grass Valley, CA