Unleash Your Leadership Genius
Are you struggling or confused about how to get others to do a good job? Do you want to get out of day to day task and people management and wonder how to create an inspirational organization that is successful and effective without being perceived as a jerk?
In this presentation you will learn:
- The Three Foundational Beliefs that hold leaders hostage.
- How to identify and harness your unique leadership style.
- To recognize your own genius and the genius of others.
- The Four Principles that ignite people’s inner motivation.
- The Secret Ingredient that will move your reputation to inspiration and role model.
Ruth Schwartz will show you that when you step into your unique leadership style and genius, you will gain enthusiasm and commitment from the people around you. You will be free to pursue what is truly important to you and become a respected and effective leader.
In this fast paced, highly interactive and informative presentation, Ruth will give you all the tools and concepts you need to Unleash Your Leadership Genius.
We are Great When We Work Together
In a recovering economy we have been looking to experts, rock stars and gurus to tell us what to do to be great. But what we actually get is a feeling of exclusion and inadequacy. Rather than look for ways to "Do it Yourself" by copying someone else, it is time to rethink the collaborative process and improve our connection by 1000X. The idea: "Do it Together."
This movement is called Antiguruism. Which means that we stop worshiping gurus and trust in both our uniqueness but also in our ordinariness in order to drive collaboration and our natural desire for connection.
- Gurus claim to be telling us that if we just do things like they do, we will be successful.
- Truth: Avoid a feeling of inadequacy when we can't create what they claim we can. Better? We are more creative and connected when we stand in our collective values.
- Gurus tell us that to be our best we must be better than others and be extraordinary.
- Truth: We are our best when we rejoice our ordinariness, stop judging others and bring out the best in each other.
- Do It Yourself used to be the best way to create connection and collaboration.
- Truth: Now we can change the conversation and embrace new ways to Do It Together.
This presentation will inspire you to thinking in ways you may not have thought, or reinforce thoughts whose time has come. And rest assured, there is not answer from this stage. The power comes from the audience and what we create together.