Ruth’s Leadership Development Topics
It is not you! The Hiring Process that is Flawed
Imagine Being Able to Hire Easily and Effectively Think you’re just no good at hiring? Wonder why so many hires aren’t who you thought they were? Would you like a hiring system that minimizes your effort and puts the right person in the right job?
Resumes tell us how well an applicant prepares a resume. Interviews tell us how well someone interviews. Decisions about hiring are often based on gut instinct not who is the best candidate. This may have created a spiral of bad hiring choices. Have you simply decided to tolerate your bad hires, telling yourself that’s just the way it goes, or have you decided to do without the help entirely?
It is time to revolutionize the hiring process. Hire the right person in the right job – the first time. Stop the firing cycle and the expense of bad hires.
- Hire with precision
- Ask the one question that will dramatically change your success rate
- Create alignment in your team
- Eliminate 80% of the hiring work.
- Create an proven system that works over and over again.
Hiring from your gut instinct alone can cost you between 150% to 300% of the annual salary for every person that turns over in your company. Ruth Schwartz developed the Fail Proof Hiring system to create great teams. She can show you how logical, easy and powerful it is to align your team using this Fail Proof Hiring system
Are you busy, overwhelmed and struggling to get others to do a good job? Do you want to get out of day to day task and people management and make your life easier? Are you at your wits end about how to inspire others without being a jerk? Bosses don’t want to be perceived – fairly or unfairly – as an arrogant jerk. Unleash the inspirational Admired Leader in you and watch others turn into passionate contributors and empowered partners. In this presentation you will learn: • The Three Management Myths you must bust. • The Four Principles that ignite people’s inner motivation. • The Secret Ingredient that will move your reputation from blood sucker to role model. Ruth Schwartz will show you that laser focus on leadership development that will result in acclaim, enthusiasm and commitment for you and your organization. You will be free to pursue what is truly important to you and be an The Admired Leader.
100 years ago, workers spearheaded the labor movement to protest bad working conditions. Today, we are still faced with soul-sucking jobs. It is not enough to provide a job. Your people want to be successful and valued for their part of the collective results. Becoming a Prosperity Leader allows you to create the business and job people want to be a part of.
- Stop the epidemic of employee indifference.
- Observe people create, volunteer, and take responsibility for winning initiatives.
- Help yourself and everyone else to make more money.
A Prosperity Leader transforms everyone into a passionate partner and an empowered contributor who knows how to impact the results of an organization. In the Prosperity Revolution, everyone makes more money and feels great about it. Ruth Schwartz will show you how she became a Prosperity Leader and exactly what to develop in yourself to lead your own Prosperity Revolution.
Move your company to a higher level both financially and culturally by becoming a tribal leader—someone who leads through values and cultivates unique talents, behaviors, and strengths in themselves while collaboratively accomplishing goals. Take away very specific tools for taking your tribe to the next level. You will learn:
- The Five Stages of tribe and how to move yours to first-class performance.
- The Four Principles that build an innovative tribe.
- How to articulate your values and make them the primary ingredient for creating and sustaining your tribe’s goals.
- The secret ingredient that will make productivity explode.
- How to create a legacy that others will manage, love and protect.
It is not enough to create personal goals. Learn to leverage others and how collaboration, cooperation and alignment creates results that inspire and last a lifetime.
In today’s market companies are finding it essential that their employees are better communicators. The ability to interact effectively with others could determine success or failure. Behavior and Motivation Assessments provide understanding of ourselves and our coworkers. Identifying the behaviors and values of individuals, teams and organizations reduce conflicts, increase retention, improves efficiency and productivity, and energizes any group working together toward common goals. The benefits include reduced turnover, enormous cost savings and increased satisfaction. There are plenty of assessments on the market. But DISC and PIAV have been around for over 100 years. And with good reason. They are powerful. In this presentation you will:
- Have an opportunity to take a reduced rate DISC/PIAV assessment – Debrief as you learn
- Learn about both assessments, what they mean and how they positively influence your relationships
- Answer questions as you learn about yourself.
- Answer questions that help you become a better leader and collaborator
“A power plant doesn’t have energy, it generates energy.” Brendan Bouchard Managing time will not make you more productive. Ruth’s presentation will give you specific energy management tools that can change your life and your work results immediately. In this interactive presentation you will discover: • How to balance your energy. • What brain science is teaching us about focus. • How to replace disciple with ritual. • How renewal time is your best friend. • That too much mental activity will kill your productivity. Regain your sanity. Get rid of outdated, traditional productivity disciplines and learn that Energy Management is the new normal. Your productivity, your team, your well being and your happiness will soar when you begin to not only think in terms of energy management but create the rituals that support your best self.
- In this fun and interactive workshop, you will create a model factory using a traditional, industrial business model. This model is similar to that of the 97% of organizations that don’t last more than 5 years. We then create the same factory, but using the High Performance model. Not only will you learn the skills and tools to turn your organization into a high-performing one but you’ll and you will see why revenue and job satisfaction soars for those who create high-performing teams.
- Intro Bio:
- Our speaker today spent 25 years in the music industry. Ruth Schwartz has a BA in broadcasting, spent 10 years on the radio, owned a publishing company, a syndicated radio program, produced records, and ran a mail order company and in 1983 started and built a $10 Mil distribution company.
- Today, Ruth is an internationally certified, business leadership coach, motivational speaker, author of the book, The Key to the Golden Handcuffs: Stop Being a Slave to Your Business and the facilitator of Business Mastermind Groups. She owns High Performance Advocates, a management development and leadership development coaching company.
- I am an accordion that can expand and contract great content.
- 10 minutes, one hour, half and full day workshops both live and virtual. Each can be interactive and work books and materials are available for these and other presentations. Contact Ruth for more info. 530 802-2075