If you are at all like me, you have put in a lot of effort in the past few years to stay out of scarcity thinking. I reprogrammed my whole neurology on this issue and helped countless other business leaders to do the same.
To counter the budding anxiety that surrounds me as I face months without walking or driving because of a broken leg, I’m going to be optimistic. I’m going to do what I can from my chair. And I am profoundly grateful that so much of my work can be done in my chair. I can coach business leaders, consult, and hire in my living room.
But now I need to find new ways to raise cash fast. Medical bills are starting to come in. I sit in my office and wonder how I’ll manage this challenge.
Here are a few ways you and your friends can benefit:
1. You don’t have to hire right away. But if you think that you have a hiring need coming up, I will honor the 20% discount if you commit now.
2. If you know of someone who can benefit from the Fail Proof Hiring Program, and they sign up, I’m offering a 20% referral fee on top of the discount.
3. The free Fail Proof Hiring webinar is on Monday, Nov. 4th.
Please attend or send friends to it:
1. If you have a group who would like to have a private tele-call or webinar, I can accommodate.
2. If you have an email list to send invites to, I have letters that you can send to them.
4. My six month business leader coaching package? If you sign up this month . . . yup, 20% off.
5. If you refer someone, you get a 20% referral fee. That’s $2,160 for 6 months. And the referral fee is $432 to you.
No one except someone propped up on the couch with a broken leg would do this! From one business leader to another, I have to be honest, my hardship is your gain. I need your help.
Thanks for your business and your friendship. See you on the slopes, NOT!